Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Heart Day Blog Hop and 3 year anniversary!

My how time flies by! 3 years ago, I officially launched Paper Makeup Stamps. It has been an absolutely wonderful ride! It was such a hard decision I had to come to in recent months to stop rubber production. I have truly loved being a stamp company owner!
Given that this marks the 3 year mark for the company, I think it is time to drop to our next inventory reduction closeout markdown. All rubber stamps will now be 75% off with the code CLOSEOUT75. This will be our final price mark down and we will not be restocking inventory.

But our stamps are still available as digi and we will continue on as long as we are in demand and able!

Today we have a blog hop for you, showing off creations inspired by love!

Check out our amazing and talented artists participating in the hop today!
Senior Makeup Artists
Katie Cotton - Company Owner
Tangii Crain - Design Team Coordinator
Lisa McKinney
Michelle Van Patten
Randee Elsing
Makeup Artists
Anita Hovey
Jackie Rakoski
Jenn Cochran


We are giving away a $25 gift certificate towards digi stamps or rubber (at regular retail price) in our store!
All you have to do is leave comments along the hop and 1 lucky winner will be chosen on February 14th!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous hop as always ladies! I just love all this LOVE inspiration! Congrats on hitting the 3 year mark at PMS too!

JulieM said...

Congrats on the 3 year mark!

Looking forward to the future of PMS!

jan farnworth said...

congrats on three years katie love your stamps and i know you do just fine all digital.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Happy three years! I am off to hop!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

What a fun hop for such a great occasion. Everyone's creations were wonderful. Congrats and here's to another 3 yrs

JustYolie said...

Loved the inspiration ladies!! I've placed my order and can't wait to receive my Fairies!! :)

Unknown said...

This was a fab hop teamies!!! I loved all your cards! I am so sorry I just got around to commenting!

Jenn

Anne said...

fantastic little hop... thank you all for sharing..