Monday, December 12, 2011

Digi Makeover Challenge 15 - Digi Paper Piecing


The winner of last weeks challenge, chosen by random.org is

Please send an email to jami at sgtstamper.com to claim your prize.

Ok... now onto this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge!

This week our challenge for you is to Paper Piece with digis!

If you aren't familiar with how to do this...it's really easy. Here's a little tutorial.

First, Print your digi. I print one copy on the cardstock, then I print a copy on regular cheap copy paper.
On the cheap copy paper print out, place your patterned paper over the area you want to paper piece and tape it down.
Run the paper through the printer again to print the image on the patterned paper.
Because the areas that I wanted to paper piece were so close together, I'm repeating what I just did for the other areas now, taping the paper over where I want to paper piece.
One more time through the printer, and I have the parts to cut out now.
Here they are all cut out and ready to be glued onto the nice clean image printed on card stock. I do all my coloring for the rest of the image first before gluing the pieces on.
And here they are all glued down.
See? Super duper easy peasy. Now it's YOUR TURN!!


Here are a few samples from the team to give you some inspiration.

The Rules
- You must use a digital image on your entry
(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!


Please link up your creation below!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job ladies.. beautiful..

TFS...

JustYolie said...

Beautiful projects ladies!! I entered my card =)