Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Showoff

Happy Friday-eve!  Sorry I am more than a little late with this, it's been a heck of a week!  Last week Randee challenged us to be inspired by a song!  Wowzers... these samples are all just awesome!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture slideshow
This week's winner is McCine!  Please email Katie at Katie@papermakeup.com and let her know which image you would like.  Thanks to all who played, see you back here tomorrow when Christi will bring us another awesome Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge! TTFN, hope you have a fabulously inky day.

1 comment:

McCine said...

The only way I can express my surprise and gratitude for including me is to borrow an expression from my 14 yr old God-daughter: "OH. EM. GEE!" Thanks SO much and I'm glad ya'll enjoyed my card...and hopefully enjoyed groovin' if/when you checked it out! :D