Friday, July 2, 2010

How about some Mountain Makeup?

First off, let me say that this is Tangii and I'm filling in for Christi this week who is having some well deserved family time.  No I have not completely lost it (ok, well kinda), but it is 10:30 at night as I write up this post and we just got to the gorgeous local mountains (remember I am from Southern California) and I had to drive "in to town" to the local "wi-fi spot".  It is pitch black up here (no city lights) and there are gajillions of stars and the air is just 'crisp'...sheer bliss!!!  Ok, so back to business... I do not have a sample card for you, YET!  I will have it posted later Friday though.  This week's Make Up 4 the Weekend Challenge (#33) is to make a Window card, now technically Melyssa is no longer on the DT (though she'll always be part of our PMS Family), but this challenge was her idea and I do have a stunning eye candy/sample of hers to show you.  I just love how Melyssa cut her insert around those stars, and the stitching is just wonderful!


Here is the inside of her card... love that sponged circle!  Here is my sample, you can get more deets on my blog here.


Here are a few more samples from the DT:
So now it's your turn to get inky!  Show us what you've got!!!  Link up your Window card before midnight next Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff.  You don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps, but if you've got them we'd LOVE to see them!  Don't forget to mention the challenge in your blog post and if you post to SCS or PCP be sure to use M4TW33, so we drool over your artwork!


From all of us at Paper Makeup Stamps, we'd like to wish you all a safe and Happy 4th of July!!


1 comment:

MsJay said...

Very pretty cards. Love the stamps too.