Friday, June 25, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #32

Happy Friday and welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!! This week Maria Gurnsey is challenging us to make a party favor or treat. My favorite treat at a party are the goodie bags so I made one paper-style using Webster...You can get all the details for my treat holder on my blog. Now check out Maria's yummy sample...
I told you it was yummy!! I love everything about this little treat. Wonderful job Maria!!!

Now for more eye candy from the design team:


Now its YOUR time to shine!! Make any type of party favor or treat and link it up to this post before midnight next Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff. You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but we would love to see you work 'em! Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post and when you upload to SCS or PCP please include keyword M4TW32 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!! Get inky!!


No comments: