Friday, June 18, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #31

Hiya peeps!! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge! I am SUPER happy today since my boys, the L.A. Lakers, won the 2010 Championship! Woot!! That has nothing to do with today's challenge BUT I'm excited so there ya go! Hahaha!!

This week Lisa McKinney is challenging us to have babies on the brain! Make anything with a baby theme and you're gold. :) My camera is missing so I don't have a new sample to show off but I do have a cute card I did not too long ago using Baby Jamie... This was a beginning sample for a baby shower invitation order that I had not too long ago. :)

Now here's Lisa's adorable creation using Baby Horatio...
I love how she glitzed up the cloud and that dp is wonderful!! Awesome job Lisa!!

Now for more eye candy from design team members Dawn Barrett and Tina Hale!!

Now its YOUR time to shine!! Make a card using anything baby and link it up to this post before midnight next Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff. You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but we would love to see you work 'em! Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post and when you upload to SCS or PCP please include keyword M4TW31 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!! Get inky!!


5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards tfs

Tina said...

What fun cards, perfect for the occasion!

Spyder said...

Oho saw this challenge on Friday and just knew I had to remember where it was!

here's my baby boys card
((Lyn))

Spyder said...

I've managed to link it now. hope it's ok to have two!
(Lyn)

FibreJunky said...

No blogging at the moment, but I did get a card made. It wasn't the one I was supposed to be making, but I just couldn't resist. It's posted in my SCS gallery.