Friday, May 28, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #29

Hey peeps! Happy Friday!! Ready for another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge?! Let's get to it!!

This week's Makeup Artist Challenger is the incredible Gabby Arriaza who is challenging us with this awesome color combo.... I had to make several substitutions to my creation...
...like Brocade Blue for the Buckaroo Blue and Chocolate Chip for the Close to Cocoa but that is not a problem! As you can see I did not use all the colors either which is totally optional. :) You can get more details about my card on my blog.

Gabby has been very sick and could not get a sample to us for this week but please keep her in your thoughts and if you want give her some get well wishes on her blog.

You can tell that summer is here because we only have one Makeup Artist showing off her mad coloring skills so be sure to give Ms. Dawn Barrett some love! :)

Now it's YOUR time to shine!! Make a creation using any color combo from the colors listed above (substitutions are fine), link it up to Mr. Linky (direct links only please), and please mention the challenge in your blog post. That's it! You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got them why not show them off! If you link up to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW29!!

We've also had some issues as far as people getting their cards in on time for the Thursday Showoff and we do not want to miss anyone so we are doing something new. The challenges will now run until Wednesday night at midnight EST. At that time Mr. Linky will be officially closed and all entries will be in the Thursday showoff. Sound good? I can't wait to see what you guys create!!

I hope you all have a wonderfully inky HOLIDAY weekend!!
Christi


1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

I made sure I got my card done on time for the challenge this week, haha! I used the new Celestial Possiblities and I just {heart} how it turned out. :)