Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freebie Word Art Wednesdays are here!


Its WordArt Wednesday everyone! Which means a free digi wordart for you! WOOHOO! We all love free!

Well here it is... your free digi! You can download straight from the blog so it's super easy for you. Here is the jpeg version...


And for your digi scrappers out there, here is the PNG file (which means the background will be transparent)



Here are some samples a few members of the design team cooked up for ya!






Dont forget you still have time to get your card into the showoff tomorrow! Gets those links in! :)

7 comments:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thank you for the digi!

Michelle VP said...

Thank you! As always, love the samples. :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oooh, Katie...your hubby looks like Tim McGraw! (smokin!) LOL! Love all the samples!

Unknown said...

beatufil sentiment, and love your layout.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful sentiment and wonderful cards showcasing it! Thanks for sharing!!

MsJay said...

Love the digi stamp. Thanx very much.

lifesabeach32940 said...

This is a great sentiment, and your examples are AWESOME!! I do have a question, and I promise I searched for an answer before asking here.

I'm not sure which version I should download to use (both here and at your store). You indicate the .png file is for scrappers, because it leaves a transparent background?

I'm a traditional scrapper. If I want to download any of the digital files, print them, and cut them out for both my scrapbooks and cards, which version do I purchase?

Thanks for your help!

Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com