Monday, September 14, 2009

PMS Monday: Let's Get Flappin'!

Happy Monday PMS peeps! It's Christi with another Paper Makeup Monday challenge!! I hope you guys enjoyed last Monday's release festivities AND got to play along in the PMS release party challenges! This week's Paper Makeup Monday challenge is a fun technique that was picked out by the extremely talented Jamie Morris: to make a flap card! Are you guys loving the new Moody Girls as much as I do? They are so fun and funky! AND they match Basic Grey dp perfectly! LOL Here is a shot of the inside of my card...
I actually made mine into a little notebook. Each page is sponged and has this awesome quote on them. Super easy and so cool in real life.

Ready to see the design team creations? They rocked this challenge this week...

Kim Stewart
Dawn Barrett
Lisa McKinney

Tina Hale
Tangii Crane

Jamie Morris

Shaela Odd
Aren't they fantastic?! I hope you all can play along with us this week. Remember, you do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got 'em why not use them!


Please link up to Mr. Linky with a direct link to your challenge creation and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC27 so we can see your creations there as well.

Now go get inky! Happy Stamping!!

Christi

3 comments:

Shana said...

Those cards are amazing! I am anxiously awaiting my Moody Girls so I can ink them up! Have you guys announced the winners from the release party challenges yet?

Michelle VP said...

This was a fun challenge and I really like all the DT samples. I love the willow tree stamp that I just got and HAD to use it today. :)

Linda said...

What a great challenge!!
All the DT cards are fabulous....thank you for all the creative and inspiring ideas!!