Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OMG did you SEE??

Sorry for the lack of posts! Yesterday i had a plan... and it didnt pan out. Today the post is late because my 3 year old locked himself (with his baby brother) in the garage! He was stuck in there for nearly 2 hours! Yes, it's been a rough day!!!!

BUT - i have an absolutely fantastic OMG - did you SEE for today! Its our very own design team member... Jamie Morris!

Did you know that this week on splitcoast stampers, that Jamie is this weeks featured stamper?! Do you know how awesome that is?! Do you know how many people there are on splitcoast!? I'm so proud of her! I mean, she is a phenom stamper, colorer and all time ust a great person who is very deserving of being a featured stamper... but still.... i'm proud!

Here are a few of Jamie's recent creations using PMS...






You can check out the thread of all the gals who have CASED a Jamie card this week here...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=432804

BONUS - if you case on of her cards using PMS i'm going to put those gals in a hat and pull out a lucky winner of a $5 gift certificate to the shop!!!! Make sure you link back your cards to this post so we can see them this way too! A winner will be chosen next sunday and will be posted with our Sunday Showoff!! (which by the way, you can combo your color challenge with a caseing of one of jamie's cards if ya wish!)

5 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Yay Jaime! Well deserving for sure!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats Jamie!! Very well deserved!

~*Joni said...

I love what she does with buttons and ribbons, genius! You know she's a true work of art when she decorates the insides of her envys. Haha! I love this gallery, thanks so much for sharing her work here, I am inspired!

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Jamie!! That is awesome!

Katie, I'm so sorry for the ordeal today...that must have been terrifying for you. I hope everything is ok.

Jaymerz said...

Ahh you sure know how to make a girl feel special!!

PS this is why I am thankful I only have one son. He gives me a panick attack dailey. Big HUGS.